Tuesday, June 22, 2010

THE MORRIGHAN

"Morrighan, Morrighan. Three times Three,
Hear the words I ask of Thee.
Grant me vision, Grant me power,
Cheer me in my darkest hour.
As the night overtakes the day,
Morrighan, Morrighan. Light my way. . .

Morrighan, Morrighan. Raven Queen,
Round and round the Hawthorn green.
Queen of beauty, Queen of Art,
Yours my body, Yours my heart.
All my trust I place in thee,
Morrighan, Morrighan. Be with me. . ."

Morrighan is a wonderful Goddess for strong, independent women, especially those on a warrior path. Call on Her energies for overcoming an enemy or use Her force for waning moon magick or for banishing magick

Her correspondences include: the crow; the raven; obsidian; rubies; the waning and the dark moons; yew; onyx; nightshade; henbane; and black dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment