Monday, August 2, 2010

THREE TIMES THREE


I haven't blogged in awhile. The last few times I posted it was basically some proclamations about the Goddesses that have come into my life. It's been a pretty powerful process and I feel like I've made great leaps in spiritual growth in the past month. Not really knowing where it was leading me I didn't want to write anything until I felt the experience was stabilizing a bit.

What I will share is that I have come to realize that the Goddess, the Mother, has been calling me my whole life and I have finally become aware enough to hear her. She came to me in 4 forms.

First Rhiannon, the Welsh horse Goddess.
Next Morrighan, the Raven Queen of Death and Fertility.
Then Danu, Great Mother of us All.
And Finally Cerridwen, Goddess of the Underworld and keeper of the Cauldron of Wisdom.

The ways in which these forms of the triple Goddess came to me is personal. I've shared with only 2 people and won't share details here. I will say that it happened very rapidly once the door was open and the experience was the equivalent of living in the dark and suddenly having the lights on. It was that significant.

Some things I have realized.....my life was leveled in order for me to awaken and for that I am eternally grateful to Morrighan. She sent her Ravens years ago to stand beside me, watch over me and lead me to her. It took the complete breakdown of life as I knew it for me to awaken to her calling me.

I also realized that I am in the process of reclaiming my personal power.

I have also realized that the relationship I was in no longer serves a purpose except to distract me from the path I am supposed to be following--the path to my future.

What happens from here is anyone's guess but I do know that wonderful things are coming......the Goddess has shown me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment